25 August 2011

Inspiration Workshop: Favorite Color

Each week, Gussy Sews hosts the Inspiration Workshop. Maggie provides us with a prompt and asks us to share what it means to us.

This Week: My Favorite Color

I had this grand idea of taking pictures of my favorite color to wear. I have lots of items this color. I was going to lay them on the bed, shoes, pants, tops, skirts and dresses.

But alas. I didn't feel well today. I spent the afternoon at urgent care thinking my appendix was exploding.

It wasn't.

So here's my favorite clothing color as depicted by polyvore.

I present to you: Gray
gray cardigan 1
gray dress 1


yellow cardigan 1

gray sweater 1


5 comments:

  1. I'm glad your appendix wasn't exploding! Hope you're doing okay.

    I looove grey! It's probably my 2nd favorite color, after pink. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would wear every piece you have here! very nice! visiting from gussy sews!

    Michelle
    LittleBlueFeathers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. eeeep!! Glad to hear your appendix didn't explode!! How awful! I hope you are feeling loads better dear!!
    I love this gray color!! How lovely!! Gray is one of my favorite colors too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad it wasn't your appendix! Hope you are much better now. Also glad Hollie Rogue sent me over.

    Best wishes,
    Happi Shopr
    trinitygsd at yahoo dto ocm

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming along for the ride with me. Your comments make my day!