31 August 2011


Once again, no outfits of my own.

But here are a few I'm loving.

They're a bit funkier than I normally dress, but one of these days, when I get the courage, I'm going to go for it!

Totally kidding about the last one.
The rest can be found here.


  1. I love that plaid shirt with a belt! and the pretty mustard yellow sweater :) Great picks!

  2. Good idea for an outfit post, must try this when I can't take any pics :) love the plaid shirt and the boots in the third pic!

  3. Love every one of these! Especially the last one - lol!

  4. be still my heart, I am totally in LOVE with the first outfit!!! I WANT it!

  5. Hey Laura, I just spotted your blog! Love this post! All those ensambles are amazing! There simple, young and classic!

  6. i really want to try shorts with tights this fall. i just need to work up the courage. :)

  7. I thought you maybe lost your mind for a minute there with the pink leg-warmers...what are those?! Love the style post!

  8. I didn't actually mind the last ones lol. I love the rest. I actually saw socks with dress shoes in an add and am wondering if I will see more of this, at least they were cute socks.

    This is only my third week linking up at WIWW.

    I currently have a fun anything goes linky at my blog that runs Friday through Monday each week. You can link up Etsy shops too.

    I just announced a new monthly “desperate 4 date night” linky and would love for you to join in on the fun. Here is the link explaing more.


    Thanks for you time and hope to see you soon.

  9. Those glasses would be super cute with your hair cut <3


Thank you for coming along for the ride with me. Your comments make my day!