23 September 2011

Weird Things About Me

[possibly things that make me weird]

- I am terrified of revolving doors.
- When eating a bag of chips, I start with the smallest and save the biggest chips for last.
- During the four years I was a vegetarian, I craved hot dogs daily.
- I am lactose intolerant.
- I can quote almost every line from 10 Things I Hate About You.
- I tend take my shoes off and leave them right in the middle of the doorway.
- I was named after Laura Ingalls Wilder. Not so much the author, more so the TV show.
- I am generally afraid of cats. Yes, we own a cat, but I tend to think of her as just a really moody puppy.

Just thought you'd like to know.


  1. lol!

    You look too cute in that photo. Love the hair! How are the guitar lessions coming?

  2. Love posts like this :) Great facts! Very interesting about the revolving doors ;)

  3. You are adorable. I also hate revolving doors, not terrified, but definitely "cautious." The cat fact is so funny to me.

  4. haha! I love this! I sort my chips too, but the amount of seasoning on the chip also plays a role in which gets eaten last.

  5. haha!! I love this Laura! I do the SAME things with chips! I WAS lactose intolerant my WHOLE LIFE until AFTER I had my daughter!! Weird huh? And you would be so scare of my cat! He is a GRUMP!


Thank you for coming along for the ride with me. Your comments make my day!