23 September 2011
Weird Things About Me
- I am terrified of revolving doors.
- When eating a bag of chips, I start with the smallest and save the biggest chips for last.
- During the four years I was a vegetarian, I craved hot dogs daily.
- I am lactose intolerant.
- I can quote almost every line from 10 Things I Hate About You.
- I tend take my shoes off and leave them right in the middle of the doorway.
- I was named after Laura Ingalls Wilder. Not so much the author, more so the TV show.
- I am generally afraid of cats. Yes, we own a cat, but I tend to think of her as just a really moody puppy.
Just thought you'd like to know.