21 November 2011

Praying for Each Other

Jen: I’m struggling with figuring out financially how I’llkeep my son in college.  Things are so tough financially, we’rerecovering from a company closure that caused my husband to lose his job. He’s got a new job, but you know the deal.  Playing catch up! I’m one of millions right now and feel selfish for asking for prayers,but it’s bringing me down mentally now too.


Jessica: My grampa is in the hospital with critical pneumonia. He's 83 years old. One of his lungs in pretty filled right now, and he is expected to stay in the hospital for about 2 weeks. The hardest part for me is that I live all the way in Canada, and he's in California along with the rest of my family. I wish I could be there and sit with him. Yesterday I called the hospital to talk with his nurse and she said he was doing much better, and out of ICU into his own normal room... he was even shaving too! But today my mom says he didn't look so good. My husband and I are going home to California for Christmas.. I'm praying and hoping that I will get to see my Grampa too. I've been away for two years since we got married in 09. Would appreciate prayers for him.
How can we pray for you?

2 comments:

  1. I just said a prayer for you and your grandfather. I hope he is feeling better soon.
    It is so hard right now finacially. Good luck with your college son.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the prayers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming along for the ride with me. Your comments make my day!