31 January 2012

Day 31: Journaling Through January


Can you believe it's January 31 already? Thank you so much to everyone who journaled with me through January! I am working on a wrap up post and will share that soon.

If you have any thoughts, insights, stories to share, I'd love to hear from you! Email me at iamalongfortheride @ gmail dot com

***

The word "remember" appears in the bible over 160 times.

"Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously." 2 Corinthians 9:6

"Then I remembered what the Lord had said: ‘John baptized with water, but you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit.’" Acts 11:15-17

"In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.'" Acts 20:34-36

What about our Lord will you remember this year? What reminder will you carry with you about the character of Jesus? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming along for the ride with me. Your comments make my day!