30 January 2012

Featured Sponsor: Baby Boy Bakery

I'm so excited to introduce you to my new featured sponsor, Jacqui from Baby Boy Bakery!


Jacqui's adorable blog is only matched by her seriously amazing baking skills! All of her cakes are organic, and with flavors like "milk and cookies" and "'punkin' pie," how can you go wrong?

***

I'm Jacqui! I'm the author of the blog Baby Boy Bakery. At Baby Boy Bakery we strive to spread our passion of living an organic life. On our blog you can find:

`wholesome organic recipes for the entire family including your baby
`honest product reviews on the most helpful and natural baby and momma items
`inside details on our online organic bakery events
`our family lifestyle in Los Angeles, CA.

Baby Boy Bakery is continuously growing and I look forward to meeting new blog readers. I hope you will come over and leave us some love, so we know you were there.

***

I kind of stole this one from her blog, I hope that ok. She's just so adorable! Post can be found here.

I'm so glad to have you here Jacqui!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for introducing her. I'm going to go check out her blog right now.

    http://www.lyzhang.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for reaching out to me! So much fun seeing my logo over here! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming along for the ride with me. Your comments make my day!