28 February 2012

Featured Sponsor: Walk In Joy

I'm so excited to introduce you to my new featured sponsor: Sarah from Walk In Joy!
Hello, Along for the Ride readers! I’m so excited to be here today in this perfect, cheerful little corner Laura has created! Here’s a little bit about me:
Who I am:
A new stay-at-home mommy. We’re currently in the 6-12 month phase, and I love it!
A wife to a man who makes me ridiculously happy. I’m crazy about him!
A bookworm. Sometimes I bore my readers by blogging about the books I read, because I get so excited about them. I hope that won’t drive you away!
A Star Trek: TNG nerd. I am in love with Jean-Luc Picard, and I wish Data was my best friend.
A Mormon. Glory to God in the Highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men. (Luke 2:14)

Things I love:
Chocolate chip cookies
Jeans fresh out of the dryer
Sunshine
My husband’s talent of making me laugh when I’m upset
Pinterest (this is a dangerous one!)
Going barefoot in the summer
Disneyland
Shakespeare
The way my baby smiles at me in the morning

Why I blog:
I started blogging to help me remember the good things, the small and simple things that make life worth living. I believe that life is mostly about having joy, and the time to start having morejoy is always now! I love how Camilla Eyring Kimball (a smart and wise woman!) said it: “You do not find the happy life. You make it.” Walk in Joy is a blog about my efforts to make the happy life, whether that’s through cooking, crafting, reading, or cherishing the little moments with my husband and baby. I hope you’ll walk with me!

2 comments:

  1. nice to meet you! :) going to pop on over to your blog! :)

    http://munchtalk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to meet your new sponsor, hello Sarah!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming along for the ride with me. Your comments make my day!