29 February 2012

Much Ado About You Pre-Sale


I'm going on two years as a Much Ado About You fan. They sent me my first planner in 2011 so that I could review it. 

I fell in love.

Last year I purchased my 2012 planner. No freebies this time. Money from my pocket. Because I love my planner so much!

Starting today, Much Ado About Your will hold a 5-day Pre-Sale for the August 2012 & January 2013 line! All planners will be $5 off. All customers ordering during the Pre-Sale will get to pre-select their cover design before the line is introduced to the public. PLUS, there will be a special surprise FREE GIFT for all Pre-Sale orders.

So that means my absolute favorite planner is on-sale for only $29.00. Spread that over the whole year (because I rely on my planner every single day) and you're looking at a little less than 8 cents per day! 


To visit the Much Ado About You collection, click here. To get all the latest information, like Much Ado About You on Facebook.



3 comments:

  1. Really neat blog. This is my first visit. I found you through the Faithful Blogger Directory of which I am a new member. I'll be following since we seem likeminded. When you have a minute, stop by and see me sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog!!!

    Royal Daughter Designs sent me :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming along for the ride with me. Your comments make my day!