Wow, I haven't done one of these in a long time! Joining Lauren at The Little Things We Do today.
1. My favorite room in my home is the living room because it's the coziest, warmest, most lived in room in the house.
2. My current decor style is modern granny chic. but I wish it were more well, nothing really. I really love the look of our little apartment. My ultimate decorating goal is to have a home that looks like grown ups live there (pulled together, mature) yet I could easily incorporate aything I find at a thrift store, antique store, or dumpster. And yes, there are things in our home that I found in other people's trash.
3. I wish I could redecorate the our bedroom in my house to make it more cozy and colorful and eclectic. Our's is pretty now, but it just isn't us.
4. My dream house absolutely has to have a big 'ole kitchen, herb garden, floor to ceiling bookshelves, and lots of cozy spaces to read and relax.
5. One house item I am willing to splurge on is a mattress. Heaves knows I love to sleep. Might as well make it the best sleep possible.
6. A decor trend that I just don't "get" is well, I can't think of any. Maybe I'm just not that in touch with decor trends in the first place. Although I would never paint my walls black, to each her own.
7. Candles, warm lighting, and antiques are little touch that makes my house feel like home.