Joining Lauren at The Little Things We Do today.
1. My favorite color is green and yellow, most preferably together, all the time .
2. My home decor color palette includes green and yellow in the kitchen and then a variety of pretty colors throughout. We have a really open living room/dining room/kitchen so the colors kind of sprawl everywhere. We also have lots of black holding things down .
3. Other people always tell me I look good in the color , well people tell me I'd look good in color period. I really don't like wearing colorful things!
4. The color I detest is orange and pink. Ick.
5. If you were to look in my closet most of the colors you'd see would be gray, brown, navy, white, and other neutrals. I also have a pair of bright yellow shoes.
6. A color that I simply cannot pull off no matter how hard I try is pink. It's just not for me.
7. The color of my favorite dress is navy with perfect little rosettes all over the collar. It's classic and sturdy (which is a phrase I just made up for my style preference) while still being feminine.