23 March 2012

Filling in the Blanks

Joining Lauren at The Little Things We Do today.


1. My favorite color is    green and yellow, most preferably together, all the time .


2. My home decor color palette includes   green and yellow in the kitchen and then a variety of pretty colors throughout. We have a really open living room/dining room/kitchen so the colors kind of sprawl everywhere. We also have lots of black holding things down  .



3. Other people always tell me I look good in the color    , well people tell me I'd look good in color period. I really don't like wearing colorful things!
4. The color I detest is    orange and pink. Ick.



5. If you were to look in my closet most of the colors you'd see would be   gray, brown, navy, white, and other neutrals. I also have a pair of bright yellow shoes.




6. A color that I simply cannot pull off no matter how hard I try is   pink. It's just not for me.
7. The color of my favorite dress is   navy with perfect little rosettes all over the collar. It's classic and sturdy (which is a phrase I just made up for my style preference) while still being feminine.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute little linky! Fun post!

    Allyson
    http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming along for the ride with me. Your comments make my day!