30 April 2012

Praying for Each Other




Along For the Ride

I'd love to bring back another favorite of mine and start praying for one another again each Monday!

My number one goal with all this social media bloggy internet stuffs is to first and foremost be an outlet for worship, praise and prayer. I'd love to lift you up and create a community of prayer here.

Feel free to email me your prayer requests or praises to iamalongfortheride@gmail.com. Each Monday I will post them and we will spend the week lifting our voices in prayer.

I'd love for you to be part of this community!


3 comments:

  1. This is so cool! Just yesterday, i was brainstorming and thinking how I could do somethings along these lines. I am super excited!
    Alesha <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I'm in! I have tagged you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is such a fabulous idea! Thank you for taking a step of faith and organizing this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming along for the ride with me. Your comments make my day!