03 June 2012

Journaling the Journey




Along For the Ride

1. What is your favorite way to spend time with the Lord?
2. Do you have a favorite book of the bible? Why?
3. Reflect on the names you gave your children. Why did you choose them and what do they mean?
4. If you could change your name, would you and to what?
5. Talk about your favorite summer memory.
6. What is one summer goal that you have for you or your family?
7. What is one thing you are grateful for this week and why?

***

Some ways to use this week's journal prompts:
Use each prompt in order (or mix them up) and journal every day of the week.
Use them during your reflective/prayer time
Use them in conversation with your spouse or friends
Save them for when you need a bit of journal/blog inspiration

I will continue to be as creative as I can, but I need some help! Feel free to email me your prompts. I will include a link back to your blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming along for the ride with me. Your comments make my day!