20 June 2012

Keeping It All Together

*originally shared on Sashes to the Merchants*



It is so hard to keep everything in our online worlds together. Our blog, shop, sponsorships, ideas, deadlines.

And the list always goes on.

A running goal of mine has always been to get more organized when it comes to my little blog and business, Along for the Ride. I've tried planners, to-do lists, and of course, lots of sticky notes.

And even though, during this season in my life, I feel a bit more unorganized than usual, that doesn't mean I'm going to give up my quest for intentional, meaningful, something-I-can-feel-good-about organization.

You don't have to tell me twice that women are creative folks! Here's some of my favorite handmade tools to help us keep it all together.

- Lots of great printable planners are available online. A few of my favorites are from Wild Olive, Flourishing Abode, Living Locurto, and Infarrantly Creative.

- I'm usually drowning in ideas. Get those babies down on paper with a cute notebook. Some of my favorite handmade notebooks are from Riley Blake Designs, Design Aglow, Doda's Creative Wanderings, and V and Co.

- I am a to-do list fiend. I love them! Some cute printable lists from The Complete Guide to Imperfect Homemaking, My Everything and Nothing, and A Pair of Pears.

How do you keep it all together? What ways do you stay organized?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming along for the ride with me. Your comments make my day!