18 June 2012

Raising Our Voices in Prayer

Hear our prayers Lord. Those spoken out loud, those hidden in our hearts.


Monique: Please pray for me and my family. I am a bookkeeper and I need to russle up some clients or find another job which i can do from home. I opened up an etsy shop, but my sales have slowed. I need to bring in some extra income. Our savings is almost gone and after it is, I don't know what to do. Please pray for guidance and work.

MarybethI am a young (I turn 24 on the 26th of June!) SAHMama of three boys under 3. No twins.  I am a proud mama of a very independent and strong-willed 2 1/2 year old, a very rowdy and tender-hearted 1 1/2 year old, and a bucket full of smiles 3 1/2 month old. But the days get so long....I am struggling with disattachment with my oldest. My husband had just had brain surgery when he was born, and I just could not nurse him, being emotionally and mentally wrung out all the time. My husband stayed home with him at the beginning, and then he started back to work too, so my oldest went into daycare. Then I got pregnant again when he was just 4 months old...so anyways! Dealing with that, and with the struggle of being everything to everyone. Making sure I drink enough water and eat enough to keep my milk supply up for my baby. Disciplinarian, patient mama, wife, lover, child of God...it's all running me down. I just need contentment, peace, and joy for this season in my life! I know one day I am going to yearn to have these years back, but I just need the strength to get through them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming along for the ride with me. Your comments make my day!