27 July 2012

Checking In

We made it safely to North Carolina, and although it will probably take us a month to get this place in order, we are just loving being homeowners.

It's funny how things are just more enjoyable when it's your house. Like taking out the trash, and washing the dishes, and making the bed.

I didn't mean to be so silent for so long here and have lots of plans to get back in the swing of things soon!

***

And now for a very belated giveaway winner announcement! Carla G, you won the Linkel Designs giveaway! Please email me (I couldn't find your email address).

***

With August right around the corner, I'm offering $5 off for my medium sponsorship spots until the 1st. Email me if you're interested in advertising with Along for the Ride in August. 

Hope you all are doing well. I'd love to hear what you've been up to while I've been away!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming along for the ride with me. Your comments make my day!