28 July 2012

Home: A Dayspring Review

I love having bible verses and other symbols of my faith displayed in our home. Not to boast or to brag but to live in the peace and comfort and reminder of the Lord.

I am so excited that Dayspring has added to their beautiful Redeemed collection, now offering wonderful pieces for your home, both indoors and outdoors.

He Has Made pillow // Truly Blessed organization center // Everything Beautiful lantern

I was sent two items that happened to be my favorite.

Everything Beautiful watering can // His Eye is on the Sparrow birdhouse

I love them! I love them because their beautiful items. But more so because they tell a beautiful story

Please forgive me for not taking photos of them in my home just yet. We just unpacked our last box today and I'm still looking for the perfect place for these.

Do you like to have scripture or inspiring words in your home? Which verses? How do you display them?

I have had John 6:27 written on an index card on our fridge for a while now.

"Do not work for food that spoils, but for food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give you. For on him God the Father has placed his seal of approval.”

Oh how the Lord provides and endures and redeems.


*I received free products from Dayspring in exchange for a product review. However, the opinions and thoughts stated here are  my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming along for the ride with me. Your comments make my day!