17 August 2012

Follow Along Friday: Pinterest Edition

It's amazing how big Pinterest has become. For me, it's a huge source of inspiration. What do you pin most often? 



Let's link up, have fun, follow along with each other, pin some amazing finds and come back and tell me all about it in the comments section!

1: follow me on Pinterest & the other four featured ladies linked down below as {hosts}

2: Link up your PINTEREST URL

3: please follow at least 5 other Pinners!

4. IF you want to share our little get together, please tweet:

“love Pinterest? follow along with @byAimeeSki today at http://wp.me/p1yWH4-iN & link up.”

or you can always tell your peeps on Facebook too!

Please note, by linking up your email will be added to future link parties here at Aimee & Co. using the MailChimp application. you can unsubscribe at anytime, although we hope you don’t.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming along for the ride with me. Your comments make my day!