08 August 2012

Sponsor Welcome

I'm excited to share with you three wonderful women who have three equally wonderful blogs!


Marty's blog, Marty's Musings, is full of recipes, tips for frugal living, and decorating ideas. She recently featured her scrapbook room which knocked my socks off. Such an organized lady!

She has other great tutorials like making a gallery wall and making a window table.

Connect with Marty


After a beautiful blog redesign, Our Crazy Beautiful is now The Hatch Style. Nicole is a talented blog designer (see her beautiful makeover above) and she writes about her passions for style and the handmade community.

One of my favorite features is her "Friday Letters" posts where she takes time to writes letters and love notes before the start of the weekend.

Connect with Nicole
blog // Twitter // shop (coming back soon)

Elizabeth blogs about her family's adventures in Thailand on The Bradleys. Her blog is full of beautiful photos and her passions for art and holistic living. 

Elizabeth recently shared a post about her and her hubby's 6 year anniversary. 

Connect with Elizabeth

***

Interested in partnering with Along for the Ride? I've redone my sponsors a bit and am now accepting sponsors through Passionfruit. 

What does this mean?
- I've lowered my prices
- I'm now offering small ads
- You can purchase an ad anytime during the month (no longer waiting until the 1st)
- You can purchase right from my sponsor page

Email me if you have questions!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming along for the ride with me. Your comments make my day!