25 September 2012

Lifting Our Voices in Prayer and Praise

SarahMy husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for almost a year and have experienced one miscarriage. We know the Lord is in control and has a plan for us. We are trusting His timing - but easier said than done! I would appreciate any prayers for us. I also just found out that my job may be eliminated in the next month or so, and I need wisdom to make some big decisions.

CieloThank you so much for last time. I asked God that He would guide me in my decisions about my career and plans for Graduate Studies. I am so thankful that after months of praying, He has revealed the answers to my queries. I have decided to enroll for Graduate Studies and its corresponding scholarship grant and quit my job. I would like to ask everyone to please pray that I can both pass the admission to my Alma Mater's Graduate Program and also be avail to avail the scholarship grant. 

As an update, we have been able to buy the lot our church has been praying for. As an addition, we are praying for USD 2500 for initial construction of the building, which will serve as gymnasium for our basketball ministry and at the same time as a our church auditorium. Thank you so much in advance.

TriciaThanks to your prayers last week and God's blessing, my hubby has moved on to the next step in the interview process! Praise God! Please pray for his next interview next week - that he would not be anxious, that God would guide his words, and that we would trust in this process.



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming along for the ride with me. Your comments make my day!