28 September 2012

Sweater Weather: At Work

If there's one thing I know, it's that bloggers love fall! 

The pumpkin spice lattes, 
pumpkin everything,
warm fires,
snuggly slippers,
cozy decorations.

And sweaters! My favorite. 

Even though I'm no longer going into the office anymore, I wanted to share a few of my favorite looks for work with my favorite fall accessory. 

All items can be found at The Whites Boutique.

I love the look of a loose fitting sweater and more structured pants. Add a cute necklace and clutch and you could easily take this look from daytime to the evening.

Untitled #1


This color! A little unexpected for fall, but still perfect. And nothing beats that front pocket!


By far my favorite sweater. I'm a sucker for the front pocket and just adore the color!

Untitled #3
Autumn Cashmere Lavender Crewneck

Do you love sweater weather as much as I do?!


This post brought to you by The White Boutique.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming along for the ride with me. Your comments make my day!