16 October 2012

38 Weeks

last photo of Baby D right before going to the hospital

Today was supposed to be the 38th week with my baby belly, but instead it was day 3 with my little man!


Meet Samuel Noel Denlinger. Born at 8:43pm on October 13! 6lbs 9 oz, 21 inches. And he has feet like skis!


I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him. So now I give him to the Lord. For his whole life he will be given over to the Lord. 
1 Samuel 1:27-28

It's going to be a little slow around here -- updates, nursery, and birth story coming soon.



Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...he is beautiful! Congratulations on your sweet, precious gift! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is perfect. What a blessing. Also he is long for only 6lbs! So glad everyone is doing well. Enjoy the first few days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is beautiful. Jut perfect. I'm so so happy for you! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming along for the ride with me. Your comments make my day!