09 April 2013

Stitching [with products from WholePort]

My mom taught me how to cross stitch 2 Christmases ago and I quickly fell in love. I've been adding to my thread box, stitching new designs, seeking out new patterns.

I have loved stitching gifts for the new babies in our small group.


For my last custom baby cross stitch I used embroidery thread from WholePort. I was given 100 skeins of floss in the green color system and I had so much fun picking out the colors.



I figured I'd throw in a mustache. What blogger doesn't like mustaches.


I am hoping to start a custom cross stitch shop later this spring/early summer. What stitches would you like to see?

1 comment:

  1. Lovely! I've always loved cross-stitch ever since my oldest sister taught me when I was little. I'd love to see what you have planned for your shop--I'm always looking for new stitching inspiration!

    On a side note, I love the device you use to hold the aida cloth. So much better than a hoop where you have to iron your piece afterwards. Is that something you bought?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming along for the ride with me. Your comments make my day!