30 April 2010

Saturday is Crafty Day #2

Thank you so much for joining me on another Saturday is Crafty Day! Thanks to everyone who linked up last Saturday. I was blown away by your amazing crafts, recipes, and ideas!

Here some more of my favorites...

Allison at House of Hepworth made this awesome, calming candle centerpiece.


New Nostalgia featured the neatest square foot garden...what a great idea when space is limited!


Treasures From The Heart made these beautiful Psalm 139 bottles. I just love them!


"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well."

This awesome bench makeover came from Impatiently Praying for Patience.


Santa's Gift Shoppe & Ideas made these homemade Samoa girl scout cookies. These cookies are my absolute favorite!


If I featured your projects, feel free to grab my "featured" button on my sidebar!

Now onto your projects. Feel free to link up anything, past or present, that you have crafted, baked, found, or refurbished. I want to see them all!









 

11 comments:

  1. Hi Laura, so nice to meet you. Thanks for visiting my blog! I'd love to link up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many possibilities, so little time and energy. I will do them in my day dreams... have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring me!!!!! I just got all giddy when I saw my picture! Thanks for making my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your pretty blog! I'm going to stay here and read awhile. Thanks for visiting me and asking me to your linky party! I love parties!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the invite! Great party with so many inspiring ideas :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the feature, such a compliment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there again..Thanks for featuring me & hosting the great party. You are doing a terrific job girlfriend! Keep up the good work & see you next week. Barb

    ReplyDelete
  8. I finally made it!! Thanks for hosting...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for inviting me to the party. I'm glad I was able to finally make it. I can't wait to look around a bit and get some more great ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming along for the ride with me. Your comments make my day!