04 June 2012

Featured: Tricia from Mama Marchand's Nest

I'm so excited to introduce you to my good friend Tricia from Mama Marchand's Nest. She has a beautiful handmade shop and an equally amazing blog that I hope you'll visit!


Hi, I’m Tricia and I blog at Mama Marchand’s Nest! Mama to my sweet &sassy daughter, N, and witty wife to the hubs, I write, honestly, about the challenges and blessings of mamahood, marriage, faith, friendship, health, fashion, and everything in between! I love Jesus, my family, chai, yoga, traveling, reading, blogging, tweeting, and designing jewelry. My Etsy shop, Mama’s Nest Designs, features eclectic handcrafted new and upcycled jewelry. 

I just started a brand new series last month called A Good Read, where I review books that I think my readers will love! I hope you'll stop over and check it out. I'm also working a brand new signature piece for my Etsy shop and hope to unveil it this month! I hope you'll stop over to my blog and say hello. *smile*



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming along for the ride with me. Your comments make my day!