18 January 2013
At 3 months, Samuel:
- is one smiley guy, but only seems to laugh when daddy is around
- is growing like a weed and all the 3 months closed are packed away
- loves chewing and sucking on his fingers, often pretty loudly
- loves playing with rattles and rings
- is in a great feeding rhythm and slowly figuring out how to nap during the day in his crib
- loves bath time and usually splashes water everywhere
I'm trying to be very intentional with observing Samuel during the day and learning who he is and what he needs. It is amazing to see his personality emerge.
We love you Sam, more and more every day!